Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

winter blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winterizing? Summerizing? Covering? Trailering? If it is about a boat out of water put it here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton, Don Vogt

61seaskiff42

winter blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 61seaskiff42 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi every one this is 61seaskiff42. I do not know about you guys but I got the winter on the hard blues!!! This winter has not been so bad weather wise. Tomarrow I am going to go out to the Corinthian and check on her and do some cleaning we are having a mild spell (55 degrees ) at least she is stored indoors . I can not wait to spring launch ,I got vacation set for July to go to lake Champlain via the NYS canals . The trip consist of heading east from Clay NY on the Erie to the junction of the Hudson n Champlain canal. Then head north . Until then it is the winter blues on the hard . I am also starting to plan the move of the roamer from NC to the same marina where the Corinthian is at . Got to keep busy till spring . I hope every one is doing good while we wait to spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D

robertpaul

Re: winter blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by robertpaul » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:25 pm

Sit at the helm and make motor sounds with your lips... very therapeutic.
1937 35' Double Stateroom Enclosed Cruiser

NOT Firewood

Re: winter blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by NOT Firewood » Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 am

To beat the blues I posted a video to youtube and every time I need a fix I watch the video, my wife thinks I have a problem ( but don't we all?) check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLy0azsJUw I am very happy with the weather this year I open up my Skiff yesterday just to say I open her up in April which I never can do in my part of Canada, the only problem is the fishing season does not open for 3 weeks so the docks at the launching pad do not get in until a week before. Ahhhh that is ok it gives me some more time to do work on her.