Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Android Issues

Post your Boat Buzz technical questions here. We will do our best to respond to your questions in a timely manner.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

mbigpops

Android Issues

Post by mbigpops » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 am

I have been having trouble accessing the Boat Buzz from my Android phone. Occasionally I have been able to access new posts but after they are read I cannot get in. I click on the topic at the board index level and nothing happens.

These posts normally go unanswered by the moderators so I guess that I hoping other Android users will respond and tell me if they are having troubles as well.

Mark
1953 CC Rocket Runabout "Rocket Man"

Narnone

Re: Android Issues

Post by Narnone » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Mark,
I had a chance to look at the issue you are having. I think I was having the same issue.
I need you to run a test for me.
On an Android system there is no mouse over so finding the link can be an issue.
When you click on a main level discussion group, click on the header words, for example, on this discussion group, click on “How to Use Boat Buzz” words, not the body of the write up explaining the discussion group.
Once I started clicking only on the discussion group’s name, it worked every time.
If this does not fix the issue please contact me at [email protected] or 570-760-7956 so we can work together to fix the issue.

Nick

mbigpops

Re: Android Issues

Post by mbigpops » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Nick,

Yes that appears to work.

Thanks.
1953 CC Rocket Runabout "Rocket Man"