Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Email Digests

Post your Boat Buzz technical questions here. We will do our best to respond to your questions in a timely manner.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Bill Basler

Email Digests

Post by Bill Basler » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:39 am

Some of you may have discovered this already. Others of you have inquired, so I know it is a feature that is of interest. We have configured the message board to send out email "digests" if you so choose.

"Digests are email summaries of messages posted here that are sent to you periodically. Digests can be sent daily or weekly at an hour of the day you select. You can specify those particular forums for which you want message summaries, or you can elect to receive all messages for all forums for which you are allowed access.

Consisent with our privacy policy digests contain no "spam", nor is your email address used in any way connected to an advertisement. You can, of course, cancel your digest subscription at any time by simply coming back to this page. Most users find digests to be very useful. We encourage you to give it a try!"

Click n the DIGESTS link at the top of the page to modify your settings.
Bill Basler

Richard

e-mail digests

Post by Richard » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:58 am

Is the e-mail digests up & runing?I have my digest settings set but have not received any.
Richard

Bill Basler

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:12 pm

Richard:

Can you clarify please? Are you not getting them at all? Or are you getting them and there is no information in the digest? Are you running any Spam blocking software?

Please look for "Boat Buzz Message Digest" in your junk mailbox if you have one.
Bill Basler

Richard

Digest

Post by Richard » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:51 am

Bill
I do not get them at all.My IP has a spam blocker but I have never seen anything from the digest from there. I changed my settings from HTML to text to see if that works.
Any other ideas?
Richard

Richard

Digests

Post by Richard » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:11 am

Bill
I am now getting my digests,thanks for your help.
Richard